Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The big day is the 28th--for now anyway

As of now we are supposed to get the keys to our house on the 28th, which is next Friday. I am SO past ready to have our household goods again, and I'm sure MalibuKen can't wait to get his motorcycle. I'm also incredibly ready to have Sadie back. I think the plan is to go tomorrow unless something comes up at work again.


I have been internet "shopping" for how we are going to decorate the new house. I'm really ready to live and decorate like an adult, so I'm hoping we can get some of the things I have been looking at.


MalibuKen is going to build MalibuKaeden a new bed, and then we are going to redo his room with a dinosaur theme since that seems to be MalibuKP's big thing. He even got to pick out his own bedding. He is pretty excited about it.




I also decided I'd really like to do our living room in a vintage University of Tennessee Football theme. Trust me, I'm not wanting an overly-orange and white room, but I've picked out a couple of prints that I love and a lamp too. There is a lot of stuff I like but I'm just going to have to see how we set up the room.






You can't really see it well, but in the cages are the different SEC animals like a bulldog, gator, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment