Sunday, May 9, 2010

More beer, more friends life really couldn't be better

***note started writing this last night right as our lap top bit the dust***


Just arrived in Redding to see my "big brother" and his soon to be wifey! What a long drive. We finally hit rain, but it didn't last so long. Since we didn't get in until late today, through the graciousness of Cheyne and Casey, we are staying an extra day here.

Yesterday in Portland was really fantastic. We didn't get into town until around 2, and met up with Jill, Leigh and Simon at their house. After a bit of chatting we went to do some site seeing. We went to Multnomah Falls and to the vista house as well as drove a scenic route. We had so much fun seeing some of the fun stuff Portland had to offer. At around 6 I called my Aunt to see if we could meet up but didn't get an answer, after waiting around for a bit we decided to go downtown to get something to eat. We went to the Widmer Gasthaus, where dreams are made into beer, or vice versa. I tried to call my aunt again when we got back to the hotel but no answer, so I ended up not getting to see her :( but I'm hoping to make trips to Portland more frequently.

On to yesterday (Sunday) and today (Monday)

Just as I was starting this blog yesterday our laptop just crashed, wouldn't turn on, wouldn't charge nothing. UGH! So today we went and bought a new one; it was on the list of things to replace anyway.

I had my first in and out burger today and it was really, really, really good.

Can't really think of much else that has gone on, got MalibuKaeden some new awesome Imaginext toys today.

Tomorrow we make our way on to the Highway of the Giants to see the Redwoods. They called today and told MalibuKen that Sadie was ready so we will probably be stopping in LA to get her soon.

Well, gonna go spend the rest of the time that we have with Cheyne and Casey!

No comments:

Post a Comment