Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2x Tuesday!

Yay for Tuesday, I think :)

Today has been the day of pizza, and if there is one thing MalibuBarbie loves it's pizza! I had lunch with Tresha at Costco...I know classy ;) and I got to meet her finance--he gets my MalibuBarbie seal of approval for sure! Then MalibuKen and I ordered the 2x Tuesday deal at PapaJohns and have enough pizza to last us the rest of the week, woot! MalibuKPP also ate 2 entire slices.

I spent literally most of my day at UAA. I took 2 finals, and turned in my data analysis report. I am officially 3 questions away from being done with school for this semester...totally stoked! XD Although I did say my goodbyes today to faculty, staff and friends. It was incredibly sad, but I surprisingly didn't cry!

Goodbye UAA:


I'm loving where we are staying, it's such a nice hotel complete with breakfast in the morning which is always a plus. The downside is they do play reverie at like 6am...ugh!



I am working on figuring out where we are going to stay in Forks and Portland right now, hopefully I will have that done before we leave on Friday.

Tomorrow at 9:30 Sadie gets taken to the place in order to be shipped, Imma miss my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment