Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gotta love a place called Humpy's

Today MalibuKen took MalibuKaeden for me while I had lunch with two of my girl friends it was awfully wonderful! We went to Humpy's and had beer and carrot cake and burgers and it was fantastmic :)

The family moved into our new hotel where we will stay until Friday morning, in which our actual trek will begin.

Today went by way too quickly. I can't believe this was our last weekend here. I'm glad we were able to spend so much time with our friends.

We didn't have a kitchen in this hotel like we had originally thought so I am in need of dinner ideas for a mini fridge and microwave. I have a feeling I'm going to be DYING for a homecooked meal by the time I ever get in our next house.

I don't have too much left for school but it looks a lil' something like this:

Psych homework (Monday)
Psych final (by Thursday)
Justice organization and management final (by Thursday)
Development of law final (Tuesday)
Justice and Society final (Wednesday)
Data Analysis paper (by Thursday)

I know that once I get all this done I will feel so much better and probably start to get super excited about actually leaving, as for now I just have that looming feeling in my chest.

That's about all I have for today, so I will leave everyone with this one thought. I really want some Oreos and milk, and I'm guessing after you read this statement you will to :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe! I can't believe it's started.

    Microwave meal ideas: SteamFresh makes some really yum microwavable meals and they're not gross.

    ReplyDelete