Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy 8th birthday MalibuFenris!

It's Tuesday, and MalibuFenris' birthday at that. My big boy puppy is 8 years old which means he transitions into being a "senior" poo boo.

Time flies when you are having fun, or have a lot of stuff to keep you busy.

I have worked on a lot of school work lately. I don't have too much left to do in that arena. I have my Justice and Soceity final, my Development of Law final, half of my Psychology final, my court report, Psych homework, Justice organization final and quiz, and my 8-10 page paper on my research findings. Like I said...not bad!

We move out of the house on Friday, and so far MalibuKen has done an outstanding job on getting the house cleaned.

I'm exhausted, I can't believe we move in 10 days. In just 10 short days I'll be leaving Alaska. Crazy. On one hand I'm ready for it and on the other I'm like really, so soon??

No comments:

Post a Comment