Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Holy earthquake Batman!

You know the one thing Alaska has on Texas is size, if there is one thing that Alaska has on California...it's earthquakes! We had a 4.9 this morning. I didn't feel it, I was driving...bummer!

Yesterday, we woke up to snow. MalibuBarbie was NOT happy! It's supposed to be spring! I'm sure mid July in California I'll be begging for snow, but for now I'm not happy.

For now I need to do some logistics stuff that will be boring to most, but it must be done as it's one of the best things I do; make a list.


APRIL BIG DATES

April 15 (next Thursday)-Moving truck arrives -- 6:30 Wedding rehersal
April 15 (next Friday)-- Hair appointment at 12:00 noon; Chad takes pics at 5:15 Wedding at 6:30
April 17, 18 and 19 -- Fill moving truck
April 19--Second Psychology Exam
April 20--Development of Law Exam and Development of Law Paper also 5:10 appt. for dogs at VCA
April 22--Move out of the house all together
April 26--Origination/Management Paper, Substantive Criminal Law Test and Courtroom Paper due, Justice and Society Final, and Research Analysis due
April 30--leave Alaska

More later, I really need to get to work on some of these things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment