Sunday, April 18, 2010

What a busy weekend!

This has been such an amazing, hectic, fun, stressful, busy weekend!

We had Haley and Matt's wedding on Friday it was so much fun! MalibuKaeden walked down the isle so perfectly and was so well behaved, I couldn't have asked for a better child! The whole day is kind of a blur, so I'm glad that MalibuKen was the photographer and able to get over 7oo photos. Now he has the wonderfully fun job of editing and enhancing, so if there are any photo shop lovers who want to get there hands on some of these pics and help, please please do!


We also spent the entire day Thursday, MalibuKen spent some Friday, Saturday and into today working on packing up the house. I am relieved to tell you it is 100% packed up and will be picked up either tomorrow or Tuesday. Crazy. I move to California in less than 2 weeks, I just can't believe it.

What a boring blog, I can't think of anything to write. I think it's because I just got done writing my 6 page paper for Justice Organization and Management, what what?! A whole week early too! Okay, so trying to get ahead of school so that I can enjoy the last of my days in Alaska. Here are some pics from this weekend as I know that's all I care about anyway...

Chad closing up the truck:



Wedding Pary:





MalibuKaeden kissing the flower girl:


MalibuBarbie and Haley:


Special thanks to MalibuKen who helped me with my HTML! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment