Thursday, April 8, 2010

T minus 7 days!

Well, in 7 days the moving truck will be here for us to load all the things that won't be coming with us on our journey down south!

MalibuKen and I worked out our projected itinerary last night and I'm loving it!!

It looks like April 30 we will drive Tok
May 1 we will drive from Tok to Haines Junction
May 2 we will drive from Hanies Junction to Haines
May 3 we board the ferry in the evening in Hanies
May 7 we get off the ferry in Bellingham, WA and we drive to FORKS!!
May 8 we drive from Forks, WA to Portland, OR to see my Jillybean!!
May 9 we drive from Portland to Redding, CA to see my big brother!!
May 10 we drive from Redding to SO CAL (final destination TBD)

First things first (I say this a lot, huh?) ANYWAY First things first....

FORKS!! Freaking FORKS, WASHINGTON! I am so flippin' excited! I'm a sucker for teen angst in a cheesy written vampire novel what can I say. Other than thank you MalibuKen for making my dreams come true. I am not so sure we are sleeping in Forks though may end up driving to Lake Quinault and staying there, who knows...who cares...I'll be on a vampire high!!

Okay, next order of bid'ness...ohhh I sounded like RapperBarbie there. I have been "friends" with Jilly for about 4 years now. Our MalibuKaeden and her son share the same birthday. I put "friends" in quotes because we've never met in person, we are online friends. But good friends none the less damn it! Hopefully we will be staging an excellent meet up and she doesn't find out how nerdy I am in real life and hate me :) (However that is highly illogical)

The next day we drive to Redding, CA to meet up with my big brother Cheyne. I can't call him MalibuCheyne because he's not technically my brother, however he is from California and lives there. See how this works, I make up who is and isn't Malibu. ANYWAY... Cheyne and MalibuKen (when I type this I feel like I'm cheating on my husband because his name isn't Ken--awkward) were stationed at our first base together and Cheyne was a groomsmen in the Barbie/Ken wedding. Either way he protected me when people were stalkers at my work and in turn I fed him food he loved, which if he loved my cooking 7 years ago he'd die now! So yeah, I haven't seen him in a very long time, about 6 years I'd say so it's going to be a great reunion.

From Redding we are driving to either Edwards (our final destination) or to Los Angeles to get Sadie (MalibuBarbie's car).

I'm tired. I wasted all my excitement talking about vampires, imaginary friends and non blood related brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment