Saturday, April 24, 2010

It has begun....

Yesterday MalibuKen finished cleaning the house up and met the buyer to hand over the keys. I can't say I'm too happy about that, but more later...I'm about to tell a juicy story!

So...about 1pm I called the hotel we were supposed to be staying at for 2 days to see what time we could check in. The promptly informed me that "someone" had called and cancelled our reservation on the 8th (which is when MalibuKen actually made the reservations), and they had no room for us those nights. MalibuKen went all MalibuChuckNorris on their asses and all the did was cry. So we thought we would call the hotel that we are staying in Sunday-Friday to see if we could just get an extra 2 days tacked on, but as we were calling the lady next to our representative was booking their last room....you've got to be FREAKING kidding me!?!?!

So our $25/day hotel turned in much more expensive, but results in us staying in Eagle River a couple more days...so all in all not a bad trade off. I can't wait to post pictures of where we are staying; it is the sketchiest looking place on earth, but not so bad on the inside. Even funnier is I can literally take a picture of our *old* neighborhood from here.

So last night was fun, we went with the Hawkins family to Pizza Man :) YUM! 4 pitchers of beer later....we walked back home/hotel...like I said FUN. Becky and Joey bought us awesome tie die shirts from pizza man and signed them with marker, hopefully I'll have pics of that up soon too -- way cute!

However, when we walked back to their house I saw the new owner moving into our house. I was so territorial, I mean what is she doing in MY house. Oh, wait, I guess it's not "my" house anymore and hasn't been for about 3 weeks. I'm happy that we found a buyer so soon, don't get me wrong just wish that I hadn't had to see her move in. MalibuKen on the other hand just thinks "Good riddance, house!"

So on the agenda today includes, me having lunch with some girlfriends at Humpy's, and then I think we are having dinner with the Hawkins at their house.

Right now the MalibuLaptop is having a really hard time charging and we are working hard to fix this issue as both MalibuKen and MalibuBarbie are complete nerds and NEED the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment