Friday, April 9, 2010

Heaven thy name is 32oz of beer within walking distance

MalibuBarbie is a happy girl :)



Today was a good day. I spent from about 9-4 working on awesome research, it makes for a long day but the nerd that lives inside my brain loves it! I pulled into the neighborhood just in time to see Becky and the kiddos and they invited us to Pizza Man. Since I've been slacking on my grocery shopping duties the Malibu family quickly accepted invitation. So we go to Pizza Man for the first time in 3 years, this place is within walking distance why have we never gone before?!? I walk in and Becky and Joey have the largest beers I have ever seen, I instantly realize I'm in heaven. Something must have happened in the half mile from my house to this mecca of awesomeness. We had dinner and it was fun, I seriously love my neighbors it will be sad to leave them. Hopefully, I won't cry. I did almost shed a tear after MalibuKaeden asked Gabe if he would come to his birthday party and Gabe got really excited to come; then Malibu Kaeden told him he had to get on a boat and then get in a truck and drive to California...used to we just walked next door. :( Bittersweet moving is. Hope you love my amazing pictures that not only prove I had an amazing beer but that I have friends too :)



MalibuKen and MalibuBarbie






No comments:

Post a Comment